We want to thank you for reading this new bulletin board and being involved and informed!
I hope you will share this with fellow homeowners and encourage them to log on and be informed. We have some work to do on the website but we are trying! Looking forward to seeing everyone at the March 17th meeting! In the next month or so We will be sending an email to all homeowners with emails on file about the new bulletin board. Please let us know what you think and how we can improve.
1. Building 13 came to a halt when they discovered tremendous rotten wood in the upper structure and roof rafters. Work will continue shortly. Painting is complete on building 9, Building 10 will be painted when they complete the work on building 13. This renovation has been more involved and more roadblocks than anyone could imagine But we are making progress!
2. Sidewalks on building 27 are complete and are much safer than before. we are continuing the sidewalk project as required.
3. Illegal dumping in our community is a major issue. Please report suspicious activity to any one of us. The new camera system will help deter this problem. The cameras should be up and running in the coming month.
4. Lanes Pest Control is coming on March 14th. Please make arrangements to allow access to your unit. In February, there were 54 violations! That's unacceptable! Please avoid warnings and fines by providing access. (they come only 10 times a year!)
5. Spring is coming. Pools will reopen sometime this month.
6. Chris, the new maintenance man, has gotten his feet wet and is doing a great job!
~From your HOA Board Members